Monday, November 01, 2004

dans slam

my rebuttal to DANS SLAM

way to work in a slam in the PS.

unlike you I haven't become a trator to test yet. there are alot of people that have become trators and I'm glad to see your one of them! =)

it seems just when people start to learn what is going on and are able to be productive they pack up.. pull up roots and move! usually they get a raise too cause the pay in test SUCKS.

someday I too may pull up stakes but I'm happy where i'm at.

as for not working at work? did you miss the post where I talked about writing a teest for a guy that did what took him 2 days in 3 seconds? (it took a few hours to write the test) but 3 seconds is ALOT better than 2 days..

i'm not defending my actions, just pointing out a case history of NOT being a slacker. at times there really is nothing productive to do, or more likiely the brain is too fried to work much out. most would just do something and then redo it the next day. I prefer to sit and think for awhile, and then do it right the first time (the next day) and we actually have management support for this method.

I quote: "if I come by and you guys have your feet kicked up on the desk looking into thin air I'm just going to assume your thinking about something in your head".

so...... we think in our head alot.

3 comments:

forkev said...

i think in my head a lot too. sometimes th snores sneak out when i'm lost in thought.

k2h said...

I was thinking in my head and I'm wondering if there is any other way to 'think' except in ones head? maybe the only other way to think is with the little head.

Sarah said...

Huh. This post seems familiar, somehow. Like deja vu.