Monday, November 15, 2004

burn my fingers, cold in the middle

Jen made these awesome burritos this weekend. they have sweet-potatoes mixed in with the beans. sounds disgusting right? well, its actually very tasty. the sweet potato tasts alot like cheese (and kinda looks like it too).

so in keeping with my cheep tradition, I took leftovers to work today, the leftovers where one of the burittos. this time instead of putting left overs in the fridge, jen put them in the freezer. so now I sit here eating my burrito that has been totally analyated by the microwave. the shell is tuff, the beens burned my hand on the way back from the break room, and its still cold in the middle.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww i am real sorry the burrito didn't cook up well next time try wrapping it in s damp paper towel and maybe chopping it in half...

forkev said...

you need a manly microwave. or some parabolic dish (think 12' satalite dish) pointed at the sun with your boritto in the middle.

Sarah said...

Try microwaving it for a longer time on like 30% power.

Daniel said...

dude some poor kid in africa would probably eat it without complaining.