Monday, February 28, 2005

Quick request

Hey, nerds and nerdy visitors, I have a favor to ask of you. Some of my friends are going through some deep and powerful things, things that are rooted in years and years of pain within the family, and now they're trying to sort it all out. Some other friends are helping them through this, mediating and guiding with the goal of this all turning out to be healthy and life-changing. They all met for hours last night (into the wee sma's) and God did some tremendous things.

So here's the favor: I'd be very grateful if you would pray for both of these families, that they will seek God's will and that He will heal these ancient and new wounds. This is, of course, an ongoing process, but please especially pray this evening (starting around 6pm MST to be specific) when they'll be meeting again. Thank you!

2 comments:

forkev said...

let them know i prayed for them.

Sarah said...

An update: things are even more complicated than I first suspected, and these families still need prayer. I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to tell you all what cool things have happened as a result of our prayers.